Restoring Motion – Empowering Lives
Kenney Orthopedics, LLC, is committed to providing quality orthopedic and prosthetic related products and services to its clients in a timely and courteous manner. Working closely with patients, Kenney Orthopedics employs the latest biomechanical management, materials, and technology to restore function and permit normal motion. Our highly qualified staff will select, design, and fabricate the appropriate prosthesis or orthosis to fit your specific lifestyle.
• April 17th - London Golf Scramble
• April 24th - Tune into WKYT for "Limb Loss Awareness Month"
• May 30th - Run for the Nun
• June 5th - 7th - Shelbyville Kentucky Amputee Golf Tournament
More Upcoming Events
• June 12th - Cardinal Hill Dine and Learn for Case Managers
• June 13th - Amputee Walking School
• June 13th - Military Appreciation Night at Lexington Legends at Whitaker Bank Ballpark
• Mo Kenney named to Amputee Coalition
of America Board of Directors
• Carmel, IN office opening May 2015
• April is Limb Loss Awareness Month